There have been many stocks which have multiplied investors wealth by more than 25/50/100/500 folds in a span of few years. Some examples are :
TCS, Pidilite, HDFC, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra, Blue Dart, Supreme Ind. Titan, TTK Prestige, Cera, Hawkins, Infosys, Cello, Relaxo, Eicher, Crompton Greaves, Hero Moto, Sun Pharma, Asian Paints, Amara Raja, Lupin, Shree Cement, Dr.Reddys, Aurobindo Pharma, Astral, Page Ind. Havells, Wipro etc.
One of the prime examples we recall of the year 2000-2002 is of Eicher Motors. Based on our suggestion, few acquaintances of ours had purchased shares of Eicher Motors between the price range of INR20-50. During our visits to Eicher factory, it was clearly visible that the company was a forward looking and professionally managed company. Eicher did not miss opportunity to buy Enfield when Enfield was struggling. It later partnered with Volvo. All the above steps proved crucial stepping stones for Eicher to become very successful.
On checking the current share price of Eicher one can notice the mind boggling returns that it has generated. Rs.35,000 invested then (2000-2002) for buying 1000 shares is worth Rs.180 lakhs today. Please note:-
1. Stock Market is giving golden opportunity to build up a portfolio for your children. Whenever you invest for long-term, the stocks turn out to be good even in short-term.
2. Reshuffling the portfolio --You can put in more money to buy shares as the prices fall, taking advantage of the opportunity or if you do not want to put in more money, you can change horses (Reshuffling the portfolio). That means selling a little quantity of some shares which has not fallen much/has gone up and buying those which have fallen much more (keeping in mind the medium-term and long-term projections given by us against each stocks).
3. Excellent growth stocks (Great companies) picked up at right price, fall less and rise more. For example, the maximum price was down by 11.5%, in 2 stocks out of 10 such stocks covered during last 3 months at 'Aggressive Multiplier', where as you may have noticed a fall of 30-40% in commonly talked stocks.
A. On the contrary some stocks were up there, even during these difficult times. Some of our subscribers who had bought growth stocks have booked profit of more than 20-35% in just 1 to 3 months even in this falling market.
B. We recommend only those stocks which are fundamentally sound and which become even more valuable at lower prices. Please don't believe in stop loss for these strong shares.
C. We are very confident of our recommendations and projections. Hence, keep accumulating at every opportunity. However, value of a single company should not form more than 8% of your total portfolio value.
4. Never buy the desired quantity in one shot, stagger it. Similarly, do not sell entire quantity in one shot. Buy more in small quantities if prices go down further.
5. Aim for 100X: - There have been many stocks that multiplied investors’ wealth by more than 25/50/100/500 folds in a span of few years. Some examples are Pidilite, HDFC, Kotak Mahindra, Blue Dart, HDFC Bank,Supreme Industries, Titan, TTK Prestige, Cera, Hawkins, Infosys, WimPlast(Cello), Relaxo, Eicher, Crompton Greaves, Hero Motors, Sun Pharma, Asian Paints, Amara Raja,Lupin, Shree Cement, Dr.Reddys, AurobindoPharma, Astral, Page Industies,Havells, Symphony, Pidilite(Fevicol), Wipro etc.
|Company||Rs.1 lakh invested is worth Rs.||Year of Purchase|
|Kotak Mahindra||6.08 Crores||2000|
|Eicher Motors||4.52 Crores||2000|
|Blue Dart Express||4.17 Crores||1999|
|Havells India||3.72 Crores||2000|